Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sat, Mar 20, 2010 - 36.28 mi [Cycling]

Sat, Mar 20, 2010 - 36.28 mi [Cycling]
36.28 mi in 02:01:51 hours at 17.86 mi/h on Orbea Volata. [Cycling] My First Charity ride. Hope for the Warriors 2010.

Had a great time and got apersonal best speed. Faster than my 30 mile ride and my 40 mile ride. I was with a bunch who all seemed to do their fair share of pulling (except for 1 wheel sucker) and I had 3 pulls. The first was probably a little too intense and over shot the effort (just being in front shot my HR through the roof). Second was the best, I pulled steady and hard. The final was pull was up and over a climb and I over worked it. It's really hard to judge how much effort to put in for myself, let a lone pulling for others. I think I went too fast, I opened a gap on the way down and got shot out the back on the way up the next hill as I tried to ease up. I didn't panic and just settled in to a hard but steady pace. Eventually got back on.



Has an awesome time and look forward to doing more of these this season.
Posted from My Cycling Log

No comments: