Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sat, May 15, 2010 - 15.90 mi [Cycling]

Sat, May 15, 2010 - 15.90 mi [Cycling]
15.90 mi in 01:02:52 hours at 15.17 mi/h on Orbea Volata. [Cycling] It just gets better and better. Just as I get the rim tape situation sorted my front d�railleur, which has been giving me grief for a few months now, decides to go kaput. I had hte MOB guys have a look at it a month or so ago because I was having shifting issues on both the front and rear and chain skipping but they seemed to only fix 2 of 3. I went to shift down as I was going up a hill and Lady Orbea would have none of it. I looked down and saw the front d�railleur was sitting at an odd angle. Hmm.



I stopped and hoped it was just bent but no. The whole thing was loose! Not wanting to chance getting stranded like I did last week, I quickly changed from my 30 mile plan to the turn here and get home ASAP 16 mile plan.



I was stuck in the big ring the whole way but I did OK up the two larger climbs but it still sucked big Wazooties. I was hoping to get my first century week in this week. Ah well. Maybe next week.
Posted from My Cycling Log

No comments: